Saturday, August 10, 2013

My second overseas collaboration with Nathalie Donado Photography consisted of town streets, retro clothing and pretty Lucy Watkin who you might recognise from my Forest Fairies shoot last summer. See more from this collaboration here: ellaruthc.blogspo...

summer
summer
My second overseas collaboration with Nathalie Donado Photography consisted of town streets, retro clothing and pretty Lucy Watkin who you might recognise from my Forest Fairies shoot last summer. See more from this collaboration here: ellaruthc.blogspo...
My second overseas collaboration with Nathalie Donado Photography consisted of town streets, retro clothing and pretty Lucy Watkin who you might recognise from my Forest Fairies shoot last summer. See more from this collaboration here: ellaruthc.blogspo...
Best Summer Clothes 2012
Best Summer Clothes 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment