Sunday, August 4, 2013

Suziee:: DIY: How to Make Your Own Muscle Tank (Cut-out Shirt)- I have a Rancid shirt I need to do something with in time for their show in TO in June, not sure what I want to do yet though.

Suziee:: DIY: How to Make Your Own Muscle Tank (Cut-out Shirt)- I have a Rancid shirt I need to do something with in time for their show in TO in June, not sure what I want to do yet though.
Suziee:: DIY: How to Make Your Own Muscle Tank (Cut-out Shirt)- I have a Rancid shirt I need to do something with in time for their show in TO in June, not sure what I want to do yet though.
.
.
#cool lovely #duongdayslook #summer outfit #fashionoutfit www.2dayslook.com
#cool lovely #duongdayslook #summer outfit #fashionoutfit www.2dayslook.com
Cutest suit ever
Cutest suit ever

No comments:

Post a Comment